On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 15:32:32 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 14:13:18 UTC, Joe wrote:
Again, coming from Python, I'm familiar with RTD

So I actually just made this extension to my dpldocs website:

http://ddb.dpldocs.info/ddb.postgres.html

You can try going to

http://any-dub-package.dpldocs.info

and it will try to build the docs on demand.

for example:
http://dpq.dpldocs.info/dpq.html

If you're the first user to hit a page, it might take some time to load and send you to a random page once generation is complete, but then you can navigate with the sidebar to see the rest.

I literally just slapped this together now, so I expect it won't be perfect, but this has been on my todo list for a year (I even bought a VPS to host it on... 6 months ago and have been paying for it without even using it!), so it was time to do.

:-O

Adam, you are the man!
I'll never stop of being surprised by your way of coding!

Great Job!

Joe: I think this is also a terrific 'welcome aboard' about how fast and quickly things can be done in D!

:-P

/Paolo