On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 22:24:58 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 18:41:21 UTC, Denis F wrote:

Hi! Here is dpq2 and vibe-d-postgresql developer.

The problem is that I do not know English very well. So,I think it's better not to write any documentation than to write the wrong one.

There are still some steps you can take:

1. Put a statement on the project page encouraging people to create an issue if there is something not documented. Even better, have a Gitter community where they can post questions. You can create an example to show how it's done. Those examples can then be added to the project.

Done!

2. Decide on the common use cases for your library. Provide examples useful to someone getting started for each of the common use cases.

What is a bad with example?

3. Looking at the source code, you have already written a bunch of comments. Those are documentation once you turn them into html.

I'm for the comments to be documentation. But I am paranoid and do not like that the documentation generator should be granted write access to the repository.