LOL. The cost of going to dconf when it's in Germany and you live in the US
isn't exactly small, and for some folks, it's not easy to get away even if
they can afford the cost. Of course, when it's in the US, then the folks in
Europe would have the same problem, so someone is always going to lose out
in that regard. Every year that it's been in Germany, I've at least briefly
considered not going due to the cost, but I hate the idea of missing dconf,
so I've made it work one way or another.

And we're glad to see you every year!