On Monday, 5 March 2018 at 20:03:39 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 05:28:41 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/lldb/pull/3
+
https://github.com/timotheecour/dtools/blob/master/dtools/lldbdplugin.d

Ok, I started looking into this now. I hadn't realized that you were opening an external library. I'm not sure the LLDB developers are going to want to merge something like that, have you asked? Would you consider adding C++ code for the demangling itself instead?

Seems like they prefer a shared library and not rewriting it in C++ [1].

BTW, there's also GNU libiberty, bart of binutils, which Iain claims have better support for demangling D symbols than core.demangler.

[1] http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/lldb-dev/2018-January/013199.html

--
/Jacob Carlborg