On Monday, 5 March 2018 at 17:58:25 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Monday, 5 March 2018 at 14:34:44 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Sunday, 25 February 2018 at 22:12:38 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Sunday, 25 February 2018 at 16:51:09 UTC, yawniek wrote:
[...]

I don't know, presumably you're referring to the static linking support Jacob mentioned earlier in this thread. I have not tried that.

On Sunday, 25 February 2018 at 17:48:34 UTC, aberba wrote:
[...]

OK, I will look at releasing a native ldc binary for Alpine with the upcoming 1.8 release.

LDC 1.8 is out!

The Alpine build is up, let me know if you have any problems. Note the changelog entry that says you'll need to install llvm and maybe other packages from the Alpine package manager first.

Nice. I usually use the docker images though.