On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 at 21:03:52 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 12:42:52PM -0800, Timothee Cour via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]

On the contrary, I find using merge is easier to understand, because it shows clearly individual commits within a single PR, and also a linear series of merged PRs if you traverse down master. In fact, in my own projects I sometimes purposely use `git merge --no-ff` to force a merge commit, because it shows distinct lines of development more clearly.

But I suppose this is one of the things reasonable people will disagree on.

OT: I don't know what you are doing, but you seem to be the only one who always creates new threads when replying. I assume you use nntp? Maybe something wrong with your client?