On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 11:35:58 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 09:12:28 UTC, Radu wrote:
On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 03:09:16 UTC, dangbinghoo wrote:
[...]

I'm working in BAS(Building Automation System) sector, and I use Dlang daily for some advance products targeting ARM/Mips boards.

D on Glibc/Linux/ARM works great today! It is well supported and getting LDC to cross-compile is as easy as those 100 and so words say! I'm using Ubuntu shell on Windows (WSL) and this makes things even more exciting. Actually the hardest part is getting the C cross tool-chain for your system, not LDC, I find this pretty amusing.

A tutorial or guide on "cross tool-chain for your system" will be very helpful. Say in ARM. Not that obvious to someone like me.

Looks like this gem went unnoticed for too long: https://fkromer.gitbooks.io/d-on-embedded-linux-arm/content/