On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at 06:41:03 UTC, Mengu wrote:
On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 19:30:06 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 15:26:24 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
Mar-9: I send them an email saying I continue to await a correction to my reservation.

Mar-12: I get an email saying that "the event is fully booked for the dates requested" and they suggest an alternative rate of 93€. I follow Mike's lead and book it using Expedia for less than 64€.

have they refunded you for the previous booking?

I only booked through Expedia the extra day that they forgot to book.