On Sunday, 18 March 2018 at 04:37:32 UTC, ketmar wrote:
Manu wrote:

What is so hard about implementing a pow intrinsic that CTFE can use?
It's ridiculous that we can't CTFE any non-linear function...
It's one of those blocker bugs that's been there almost 10 years.

nobody bothered. it is all done by intercepting calls in CTFE engine (using FQN mangled names), nothing very special. i once did it in my fork (but then mangling scheme was changed, and i never fixed the patch, lol).

There was a PR a while ago IIRC, it's probably one of those sitting at the back of the queue from 4 years ago or something.