On Monday, 23 April 2018 at 09:33:17 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
I am not familiar with Trello (have no account there), but I noticed that it is easier to keep track of important issues over there than on a news group. I was thinking that the group of people that work on the language, runtime and Phobos have only a small overlap with those working on what's in the subject line, Martin being a prominent exception.

[...]

I agree that the current Bugzilla instance is suboptimal for collaboration.

FYI: there's already a DLang Trello board, but it wasn't actively used:

https://trello.com/b/XoFjxiqG/active
https://trello.com/b/jGdlx9vZ/backlog

GitHub Projects seem to be more successful so far, but not many people use them either:

https://github.com/dlang/phobos/projects
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/projects