On Friday, 4 May 2018 at 14:33:09 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
On Friday, 4 May 2018 at 11:39:18 UTC, WebFreak wrote:
I am currently working on workspace-d/serve-d but I am continously running into segfaults with std.regex ctRegex with the captures in dub and dscanner. I can't provide any other information really because my internet is dead right now. This issue is happening all the time there, yet I can't reproduce it. Can someone with internet maybe check where that issue might come from?

I think I see the code where the trace comes from. Might take a shot at hackathon.

I could take a look. Any chance to have the exact reproduction steps?

By the look of it something is wrong with Captures struct being destroyed twice or something. Could also be compiler issue.

Another thing is to disable inlining and I could at least see detailed stack trace.

[...]