On 05/05/2018 02:30 PM, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
On 10/23/2017 06:02 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
On 10/23/17 05:08, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
* Database drivers for the common databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite)
compatible with vibe.d
* Database driver abstraction on top of the above drivers, perhaps some
lightweight ORM library

I've been looking pretty extensively at these two items recently.

If the database drivers are compatible with Vibe.d AND we wish to provide a common abstraction layer for them (presumably via Phobos) then order for the abstraction layer to aware of the whether the driver is making a blocking or non-blocking call we must include Vibe.D in the abstraction layer.

Mysql-native is vibe.d-compatible, but also works when you have zero vibe.d dependencies (in which case it switches to Phobos's sockets instead of using Vibe's sockets.)

Sorry, didn't notice this was a half-year-old thread.