On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 19:23:44 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 07:47:26 UTC, Denis Feklushkin wrote:
Hi!

Does anyone else use Geany as Dlang code editor?

I'm looking at the ongoing fundraising for another editor. Unlike it, we have almost everything ready: https://github.com/denizzzka/geany_dlang (More precisely, I think that Geany is not so advanced and currently it is enough to add only tips and autocompletion :-))

Estimation of work ~3 hours, it seems. And we finally get a normal autocompletion for D language.

Thanks!

Sorry, but I highly doubt that you can get a "normal autocompletion" for D within 3 hours. D's "state of the art" DCD struggles a lot with autocompletion as it only has an AST and no semantic analysis.

What do i read here... that's wrong. DCD does have semantic. What it has not are the compile-time features (i.e CTFE and metaprog)