On Thursday, 10 May 2018 at 09:32:38 UTC, Kamil Koczurek wrote:
Hello,
I installed an atom extension for D support, but it requires dls package to be installed and built. When I fetch and attempt to build it (with --build=release) it just says that it's building and doesn't change even if I leave it running for several hours.
What can I do to fix it? Or do I just leave it overnight?

Ps. Sorry if it's a wrong section, it's my first time posting here.

Hello there, I'm developing DLS, and there is indeed a big problem with dependency resolution. It's fixed currently in the dls master branch, and I need to fix a few other things, but a new release should be coming very soon. It's still going to take time to build, but the next version should build properly.