On Thursday, 17 May 2018 at 11:56:51 UTC, Piotr Mitana wrote:

To sum up [TLDR]: I don't see your arguments strong enough to alter the language (especially make a cross-language confusion over the "sealed" keyword), but DScaner check would still allow to track down what you consider bad.

'altering' the langauge is a pretty strong way to describe it.

I prefer to think of it as 'empowering the programmer'.

Now, choosing a keyword, will certainly be tricky, I accept that much. There is little consenus going to happen there, I guess.

As for your dscanner solution, that doesn't address the requirement.

And in any case, should D programmers have to rely on dscanner to pick up the problem with this?

----
module test;

void main()
{