On Thursday, 24 May 2018 at 06:32:23 UTC, Dukc wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 at 17:31:40 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
The IP address is included in the headers of the newsgroup. All of them came from the same IP. I have a filter on my thunderbird client to flag certain IPs, and his was added to the list recently.

Then again, it's possible they're family members or neighbours using the same IP. How likely this is, I won't comment.

I don't this is a case of inpersonation if you're right, since the aliases have not been trying to inpersonate any real, exact person. But dishonourable action nonetheless.

There was a post impersonating Steven, but I can't see it now so I guess it was removed.