On Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 08:55:59 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
Frankly speaking, my feeling is that D is becoming a horrible mess for the programmer...

I'm starting to think that only a D3, with a lot of thing reorganised without the obsession of breaking changes can safe that beautiful language...

If a transition from D to D2 is one cause of that mess, why a new transition wouldn't continue that mess.

And yes as new fellow playing with this language since 2012, I think it's becoming more like a C++ in madness.

John.