On Thursday, 26 July 2018 at 02:21:58 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 07/25/2018 04:27 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 July 2018 at 21:59:52 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
<vague>
Somebody had posted an article here on how well different languages matched certain requirements of a certain coding safety standards.
</vague>

I remember D was doing pretty well and I think Ada (or SPARK?) was included as well. What article? Where?

Thank you,
Ali

https://dlang.org/blog/2018/06/20/how-an-engineering-company-chose-to-migrate-to-d/

Thanks but no. :) The article I'm looking for was specifically for comparing languages against each paragraph (point?) of a safety spec.

Ali

Oh, I vaguely remember that too. I think it was the MISRA spec? Or was it JSF or something else? Can't quite remember, sorry.