Thanks Windows, not!

Since our department switched to Windows 10 I'm now unable to install DMD.

To make it even worse, there's no way I see to install a virtual machine any more (VirtualBox or VMWare) since they collide with Hyper-V. I've disabled Hyper-V, but it seems there can be a lot of things using it around one's back anyway.

So... No more D programming for me it seems. Very sad.

Of course there might be ways around it such as including the IT department. However, I use D for such niche use cases that I believe its unlikely to succeed.

Any bright minds have better ideas?