Hi all,

I am Aniketh Girish, currently a junior year student at Amrita University, India. I have been a Google Summer of Code student - twice. Furthermore, I have been selected as a KDE Summer of Code student as well in the KDE community. A selected project that I have worked on will be the implementation/ the integration of DNS over HTTPS protocol into the tool called Wget in GNU Linux, written in C.

Over the past few months, I have been working on learning about different protocols and about their implementation. I understand the concept of HTTP/2 and I have a basic understanding of its implementation. I would like to be a part of the SAoC program and help dlang community in implementing the protocol in D.

Few of my concerns are:

* I have never used D in my career yet, will that be an issue for me?

* I haven't contributed to the dlang community yet. Will that be a decisive factor for this program?

Looking forward to a response soon.

Cheers.