On Friday, 10 August 2018 at 13:19:21 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:
jll@euclid:~/dlang$ ./install.sh dmd

Is there anything specific about your machine?
We ship our own keyring on the first usage of the install.sh script, which will get stored to ~/dlang/d-keyring.gpg

You can do the following to check the current keyring:

gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring ~/dlang/d-keyring.gpg --list-keys

You should see a similar output as on https://dlang.org/gpg_keys.html
Also:

sha256sum ~/dlang/d-keyring.gpg
4de1bb6028bb1e3d4eefd9e1a1651ad6c372ead0482b63e3aafdfdc0fbb48dbd /home/seb/dlang/d-keyring.gpg

However, if this is really the issue I don't know how you could have ended up with an old keyring on a new machine. So please provide all the input and information about your machine that could be relevant. Thanks!

Same problem with 'install update'. But not when installing ldc or gdc.

That's because they don't ship signed binaries ;-)