On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 14:08:01 UTC, Ali wrote:
[...]
But what I really meant, is that out of those who leaves, there is possible a very small percentage who left, because they couldnt communicate effectively with the community,

Are you serious? This forum software is the most effektive I know. It is also efficient, especially for reading messages.

and that better communication channels in general ( and a better forum software as an example) could have kept them around for longer,

To what advantage?

replacing the forum software is a small change,

Arguably...

a small win, and I expect small returns. But a small win, is a win

It’s not a win in everybody’s minds ;-)

I’m not saying that the forum cannot be improved, but to scrap it would be a loss if you ask me.