On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 04:59:47 UTC, Dukc wrote:
On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 04:44:47 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
But, again, it is interesting to see what you took from my mail.

I think the biggest problem is lack of reviewers when making PR:s. The fact that we have D language foundation, state of D survey, extensive autotester and regular release schelude seem to imply, for me, that much more than ADD is being done.

But then again, my D projects so far are too small that I could really know where the problems are. It may be that in time, if they grow, I start to agree with you.

JinShil referenced in another thread a PR where Walter and Andrei just ignored the review and merged the pull request (I had to laugh). A valid merge-stopper (missing/wrong documentation) was called "bureaucracy".

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8346