On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 17:02:12 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
How much time or money exactly has Weka spent on getting this issue and other "critical" bugs fixed?

Weka is paying prominent D developers as contractors. We've had David Nadlinger and currently employ Johan Engelen. Both said they are cannot fix this particular bug.

If you can, feel free to contact me off-list, and I'm fairly sure we can get the budget for you to work on it. The same goes for anyone else on this list.

I'll be taking a good stab at it. I am currently wading through the swamps of Semantic Analysis and am currently up against a ~thousand headed hydra~ thousand line function .