On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 at 05:44:38 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
To me, this strongly suggests the following idea:
- add *all* dlang.org packages to our current autotester / CI
  infrastructure.
- if a particular (version of a) package builds successfully, log the compiler version / git hash / package version to a database and add a note to dlang.org that this package built successfully with this
  compiler version.
- if a particular (version of a) package fails to build for whatever reason, log the failure and have a bot add a note to dlang.org that
  this package does NOT build with that compiler version.
- possibly add the package to a blacklist for this compiler version so that we don't consume too many resources on outdated packages
     that no longer build.
- periodically update dlang.org (by bot) to indicate the last known
  compiler version that successfully built this package.
- in the search results, give preference to packages that built
  successfully with the latest official release.

Yes please!