It has been occurring for the past two weeks now, at least. When I try to load the forum (on different networks) it will often hang for a while, and when it does eventually load a page, it is likely that clicking a link will cause it to get stuck loading again, or eventually display the following message:

forum.dlang.org is temporarily down for maintenance, and should be back up shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I thought it might just be me but it seems to be happening across browsers and on different networks.

Thanks,
Michael.