On Wednesday, 19 September 2018 at 14:22:13 UTC, Void-995 wrote:
[...]

Cool!

What if that will be added as DMD command line option

DMD used to have the switch -gc, which meant to emit debug information but pretend to be C as much as possible. It was removed as it wasn't considered necessary any more, but this looks like the perfect use case for it.

I suppose it's not possible to make Natvis understand D symbols?

Rainer Schuetze would be the person closest to this topic, I think. Doesn't Visual D already have something in it to get the VS debugger to understand some D types better?