On 9/20/18 12:24 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 15:52:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I needed to know what the slice parameters that were failing were.

Aye. Note that RangeError is called by the compiler though, so you gotta patch dmd to make it pass the arguments to it for index. Ugh. I did a PR for this once but it got shot down because of an allegeded (without evidence btw) performance degradation. Ugh.

Well, you can always override that. Just do the check yourself and throw the error you want ;)

In my case, that's what I did anyway.

I don't know how a performance problem can occur on an error being thrown anyway -- the process is about to end.

-Steve