On Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 23:19:17 UTC, aliak wrote:
Somewhat along these lines, I just found a watched a video by a guy who's been working on a programming language called Jai (it has some awesome concepts) and one of the sections he went in to about source files building themselves I thought was interesting and reminded me of rund so thought I'd post here. Might inspire you to add some stuff to rund :)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgbKrDEzAs
Time in video on "getting rid of build tools": https://youtu.be/uZgbKrDEzAs?t=1849

Enjoy!

Yeah I'm very familair with Jai and Jonathan Blow :) I'm excited for him to release it, I've emailed him about contributing but haven't gotten much response from him yet.