On Sunday, 23 September 2018 at 22:07:36 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
I met a blind programmer at a conference back in the 80's, and had a long talk with her and how she did it. I was amazed. Ever since, I've wanted to ensure products I've worked on were accessible to the blind.

It's one thing to follow guidelines, it's another to have someone who relies on a screenreader actually try it out. If anyone here uses a screenreader, or knows someone who does, please give dlang.org a try and let us know about how we can improve their experience with it.

By the top of my head I can already say there are some things that don't follow accessibility standards like the use of b tags on the front page, they should be replaced by strong tags instead. Probably a few more cases too, just a real quick check.