On Wednesday, 26 September 2018 at 09:08:06 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 September 2018 at 08:22:26 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:
This is essentially an arbitrary restriction. The basic reason is if a function is compiled (even just for CTFE), it ends up in the object files, and you've asked for only betterC functions to end up in the object files.

--
  Simen

So anything I do at CTFE has to be betterC as well? That is a bummer.

I'll try to workaround this, but I would like to see this fixed. Is there anything I can do to move this forward?

You can call Non-BetterC function from import path. (not from the source code, but in the import path).