Hi,

I just ran into this linker issue (see answer below that I grabbed from the vibe.d forum) as well - where can I ask/track about the progress on this issue?

Thanks!

"This is currently an unfortunate limitation on Windows, where the DigitalMars linker runs into a crash when building with the default OMF output. The alternative is to build using either -a x86_mscoff or -a x86_64. I haven't tested it, but the latter may run out of the box, while the former probably requires VisualStudio to be installed, so that the Microsoft linker is available."