On Monday, 22 October 2018 at 01:08:11 UTC, Manu wrote:

FWIW, I'm disappointed with the quality of my dman shirt; I've put it through the wash no more than 3-4 times and the print is aggressively
deteriorating with each wash.
I don't tend to wear it because it's disintegrating so fast. I'm just kinda keeping it for dconf or something. I'd like it if I could wear
it regularly.
I don't have any other shirts exhibiting this effect. The shirt itself feels high quality, but the print is not. I suggest changing t-shirt
vendor.

That's the first feedback I've received on it, thanks. I'll look into it.