Greetings:

Ernie Mills, WM2U, says they're still are a lot of participants from  the
last running of the TARA "Skirmish" and he wants to hear from you! We'd like
hear from as many of you as possible that participated in the "Skirmish" so
please submit your score. It couldn't be much easier to do so. All you have to
do is go to our "ONLINE SCORE SUBMISSION" at
_http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html_
(http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html)  In  a matter of a
couple minutes you'll be all done.

PLEASE, no matter how many contacts you made we want to hear from you.  You'd
be surprised at how many folks that tell us, "oh, I was in the contest but
my score was really too small so I didn't bother posting it." We  say..SUBMIT
IT!! We've been seeing a lot of new folks trying the digital  modes out and
we're seeing them in the contest too. Now, we need for you to take  that final
step and submit your score. That goes for you seasoned contesters as  well! We
just believe every score is important and we'd like to hear from you.  So, if
you could PLEASE take a few minutes right now to submit that score  of yours I
just might be able to get "Red Fred" or I mean Ernie, WM2U,  to  give me a
raise!!

Don't forget that your score for the "Skirmish" also counts towards the  TARA
Tour'ney! Full details on the Tour'ney can be found at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html)

Results from the 2005 TARA "Skirmish" must be posted on our ONLINE
Submission Page no later than 14th-May-2005. Don't hesitate no longer....we
need  your
score now!!!

Thank You!
Bill Eddy, NY2U
President of TARA

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/