Another alternative is to sort messages by order received, if your
mail client allows it.  I regularly get e-mail from one person who
keep re-setting his clock but has some application that keeps re-setting
it back incorrectly.  After losing a few messages from him (that were found
by sorting by sender), I finally figured out the easiest way to reliably get
them was to just turn the fancy timetag sort off and do it by order
received.

73,

Paul / K9PS

Dean Gibson AE7Q wrote:
> Please set the clock in your computer to the current year, so that your
> message sorts properly:

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com