Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:10 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] Any tips for easily determining what Olivia formats people are using ?

Any tips for easily determining what Olivia formats people are using?  I copied this Olivia signal (below) but could not decode it. I tried all combinations of tones and bandwidth.

Andy K3UK

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS