I have come across this.  But it runs on psk63.  I wonder how hard
it would be to port it to winows?

Ed

http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/

>   Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:47:32 -0400
>   From: "Andrew J. O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Message from tim ab0wr  re: Winlink-winkink 2000

snip

>Of course, this will push everyone into buying SCS modems.
>
>If I can find it, there is a fellow in Europe that is developing a
>
>rival to WL2K using mfsk16 or mfsk32, I believe. It is set up to
>work with jnos or tnos or one of the variants and is written in
>Perl
>if I remember correctly. If I can find his web site, I'll post it.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM