You will need to look at the "modes" setup button, and you can tell
the program to use only audio to the rig on CW, or you can select
audio plus PTT (keying through RTS line) or just the PTT keying alone.

If you have a transistor switch or optoisolator and switch in the RTS
circuit, it will key the rig in "real" CW.  I am so blessed to have a
Ten-Tec Argonaut V, as the PTT for the rig doubles as hard keying when
I am in CW mode.  MultiPSK works great for CW transmit and receive for me.

Most important in receiving CW via computer, is to narrow the IF and
reduce the RF gain (or use an attenuator).  If the CW is too loud and
above the threshhold of the decoding algorithm, it seems that is
copies badly in EVERY CW reception program.  And nearly all CW RXC
programs do a very good job when you "starve" them for a signal a
littel bit. :-)

CwGet is the best, bar none.  MultiPSK is very good, however.  It
seems to me MultiPSK does all things well.  (Kudos to Patrick)

73,
Jerry KDØCA
Washington, IA