I have been reading the posts on pax2 with great interest and I would
like to participate in experiments with it.
A lot is going on on Europe and the USA on frequencies and times  which
we here in vk-zl cannot participate.
I wonder if there are any other Amateurs in this area with similar
thoughts to myself, and if so could we arrange
 fixed frequencies that would allow us to experiment between each other.

Kevin VK5OA