If pskmail is what you want to try then perhaps
Mandriva or Ubuntu are better choices. Im sure puppy
will work as well but Rein uses Ububtu and I Mandriva
so there are written instructions regarding how to
setup pskmail for those.

Both of these distros are completely free, I suggest
you download and burn an iso of either.

Mandriva is here:
http://wwwnew.mandriva.com/en/downloads/mirrors/2006iso

Ubuntu is here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/download

My general perception of these two is that Mandriva
has been around longer and is a bit more polished than
Ubuntu. Ubuntu is however coming very strong and is
leading in popularity at distrowatch. There is
commercial stuff available for Mandriva and I believe
Ubuntu has a more purist approach to such.
I believe either to be a good choice, at the moment I
like Mandriva better and Rein uses Ubuntu.

73 de Per SM0RWO

http://mail.yahoo.com