Try "Action", "Connect to APRS Server", brings up a dialog screen and
says it is connected or unable to log on.  The server seems to be
intermittant today.  Also have you set up a Beacon message?  And then
becaon Internet every 5 minutes.  Set "0" (zero) for Mobile and Fixed
station beacon interval.

HTH,

Jerry -  K0HZI

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "on4ccx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks Jerry its done
> it is an other system than ui-view16 but y see nothing on the world
map ?

66.24.209.252:1448
>   > in the aprs server setup but it works not,y kan not
>   > put the adres in it,kan somone help my ?
>   > 73 on4ccx
>   >

>   Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org
>
>   Other areas of interest:

discussion)

Service.