Hi Andy:
tryed to get you last night (tonight) at 9:00 pm CST but no luck..also tryed your beacons with no luck.. Found out that if I Min the program that it disconnects from the server.. I'll have to run it on seperate computer and leave it max'd.. worked in the yard allday and tired or I would try a sked now..

Garrett
AA0OI

good night..

I am looking for someone willing to arrange a DomionEx , Chip64, MT63,
and Throb sked during the next couple of days.  I am giving a program
at a local radio club Tuesday night and plan to play some MP3s of
actual QSOs.  If you are willing to arrange a sked for any of the
modes, please email me.

--
Andy K3UK
Fredonia, New York.

Garrett / AA0OI

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org