It looks like there was an attachment too.

Hopefully, you didn't open it; I would suspect this as a
spam and suspect the attachment (if I'm reading this right).

AND.....no, I didn't receive any myself.  It looks like some
bait for you to respond to by looking at the attachment to
see what YOU did wrong with one of your alleged messages.

It seems to me anyway.

Howard W6IDS
Richmond, IN

-- John Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone else getting these messages from  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and  [EMAIL PROTECTED] when they post to the list ? ?

At 06:14 PM 6/7/2006, you wrote:
>MDaemon has identified your message as spam.  It will not be delivered.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM