Hello all,

        Just a reminder, the 14.236 USB Digital Voice Net will commence today
at 19:00 UTC for AOR Users, and 20:00 UTC for WinDRM Users. And to help
coordinate your efforts, you may log into Jasons (N1SU) AOR and WinDRM
online finders which may be found at http://www.n1su.com

I have also created a chat room for AOR users at
http://www.hamradio-dv.org/aor/digital-ssb/chat-room/chat-room.htm
Feel free to utilize that resource as well. I'm impressed at how many
of you users have visited the NEW and improved chat room, and how
you've been sharing your knowledge and experiences with the newbees. So
far, I myself am finding a new user in the chat room daily and working
him/her on HF DV. I had to find my log book and I'm excited to be
filling it up again.

Hope to work you at 19:00 UTC

Paul Metzger
KQ6EH