Bonnie,

Why can't you use bandwidths of 500 or less in Olivia or MT63 to send
images in the narrow subbands?  My copy of gMFSK allows setting
parameters of both protocols to values that should meet the
requirements of the new FCC rules.  I recognize MT63 may not have an
occupied bandwidth of 500 Hz at its lowest setting, but I haven't
researched that totally.

Jim
WA0LYK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio"