If the folks working on getting nerve responses to control artificial
limbs really wanted to make some money they would be working on how to
interface a cell phone keyboard via bluetooth directly to nerve
connections.  My son would be standing in line to have it transplanted
tommorrow if he could text message just by waving his fingers.  Just
imagine the folks driving and waving fingers to type a text message.

Jim
WA0LYK