Bonnie,

I like your idea but there is a group thats really taking it on the chin
with your band plan, Our digital cousins, the Gen and Adv CW operators
prior to 12-15 had 200 KC to operate, now their down to 75, you suggest
pushing them down between 3525 and 3545 or 20 KC.  1/10 of what they had
while the other digital modes grab half of the available 100KC segment,
and with ?KC for automatic operations.   Personnel y I think thats a
little unrealistic, when a DX CW station comes on below 3525 then the CW
QSO above take another hit.  Maybe its a sign of the coming times, drop
CW and make the entire 100KC segment digital, I hope not, no incentive
to upgrade the license, not having to work for it and therefore
cherishing the accomplishment and the ticket.
Unfortunately the new rules will be the rules, lets not forget about the
CW users whom have as much right to the 100KC segment, lets share the
frequencies, use the smallest space possible, lowest power for a QSO and
respect each others use for the gift that we all enjoy.  I would suggest
that any unattended digital mode be removed form the band plan.  Lets
respect each others right to enjoy a keyboard to keyboard QSO.

Ron W4LDE .