Hi All
Having just moved house (& country!), and set up the HF radio gear for
the first time in quite a few years - I'm having a dabble with PSK31.

I suspect that I'm having problems with poor isolation between the
radio and the PC - at the moment the 'quickly knocked-up' interface is
'direct' - no opto or transformer isolation.
I can read the PSK31 quite nicely (using DigiPan) - and load up the TX
on low power (10W) - but higher TX power seems to generate odd squeaks
and general instability....
...also - I have yet to get a reply from any other station on PSK -
which makes me wonder if my signal's getting distorted past the point
of readability ?

Does anybody have a source for 1:1 audio isolation transformers ? I
can't seem to find them from the usual suspects (ebay, CPC...?) -
would need to be an organisation that ships to Ireland.....

Many thanks in advance
Adrian - EI5JV