> Bonnie, thanks.  I am glad to see your reference to 7020 to 7040 for
> digital DX.  I am surprised to see the USA PSK31 ops calling CW on
> 7070 but Europeans calling on 7035 with no response.  The Hell
> station I worked from CN8-land the other night, on 7038,  was loud in
> the USA, but no takers.
>
> Andy K3UK

Hi Andy,

Yes, USA ops can continue to use ~7070kHz for PSK31 and other digi
keyboarding within Lower 48 States, but it is unlikely they will work
much DX there, because ~7070 the prime part of the band for QRO SSB in
the rest of the world. The DX simply cannot hear the USA signals
there, and they don't want to work digi keyboarding there due to their
bandplans...

On the other hand, USA hams running low power will find it is very
easy to work digi keyboarding DX to Asia around 7025-7028kHz and DX to
Europe and other areas around 7030-7040+ kHz.

Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA