Hello Simon,

I want to thank you for the great software and as somebody who has actually
attempted a little programming (with mixed results) I know the amount of time
and effort you have put into the software.

I usually run a beta version of your software and find your beta version runs
better than most final versions.

It always amazes me that people who don't have a particular talent think those
that can do it just have some magic wand that makes it happen with no concept
of the time and effort it took to learn that talent let alone the time and
effort into the actual project.

Thanks again.

73
Brad